Thursday, October 25, 2012

This is me.. without makeup.

Does this look like the face of someone who cares today?



I actually went to bed much earlier than I usually do considering I get up at the buttcrack of dawn.  I went to bed around 10:30, and got up at 4:30.  Lately I've been going to bed between 11:30-1am. Somehow I function better on like 3 hours of sleep, or 8.  Any more or less and I'm completely thrown off kilter. I used to be so good when I opened at work. I would go to bed at like 8:30-9pm, get up at 3:15 am, put make up on, fix my hair, put some thought into my wardrobe even though I'm going to a gym.  Enter a promotion to manager, working now 40+ hours and taking 5 classes and this is what you get. A baggy t-shirt, and sweatpants.  I'm still wearing my flip flops for the love of coffee (though that has more to do with the fact that I have blisters the size of quarters on my feet and it hurts to wear real shoes). 


Super attractive right? I can't believe I just posted this on the internet. My grandmother is turning over in her grave right now.  I do however have my makeup and curling iron with me.. we'll see if that gets used.

xoxo,
Sammie Joe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!! Comments are like birthday presents to me so keep them coming!!! xoxoxo