Friday, October 19, 2012

Getting to know you..

Hi!
I got the questions and idea from this post from Erin @ Fleur de lis and Football and I'm a sucker for some getting to know you questions!!
Tea or Coffee?  I am a new addict to coffee. It started when I was having to get up at 4am a million days a week (4) and not getting out of class until 9pm thus getting far less than 8 hours per night.  I liked the idea of something warm in my hands/mouth/tum-tum in the morning so I would get hot chocolate (cause I'm really a child). Then I started adding a little bit of coffee.  Now I'm up to almost all of my 24oz of coffee and my peppermint coffee creamer. I was also a crazy sweet tea drinker, like more than 32oz every day. I gradually started easing off of tea and now it's a very rare treat for me. Usually I take a sip and it's so sweet I feel like I just acquired diabetes, but that's what Lemon is for..

I Collect...Nothing really? I mean, I try to get something every time I go on a trip somewhere, but I haven't done much traveling recently. I need to work on this.  I used to collect Wizard of Oz stuff and at one point I had an entire room that was FULL of Wizard of Oz stuff, but I grew up and grew out of it. 


Favorite City? Charleston.

The Battery
Spring or Fall?  Fall, Always Fall..

Bloom of Choice? Peonies and Roses
Peonies & Roses



Style Icon?  Grace, Audrey & Jackie

Linens? Yes? I'm kind of a bedding snob, especially when it comes to sheets. The higher the threat count the happier I am.

China Pattern? I'm a big fan of Fiesta ware.  It's my favorite, I love the bright colors!

I'm lusting after... Shoes.  I want so many shoes! New Running shoes, some darling TB flats & wedges, Kate Spade flats, Riding boots.  I'm a shoe freak.




Most prized possession? A spoon ring that my grandmother had made for me with her old silver. I don't wear it often because it's a bit too big, but I do frequently hold it and rub it for luck during tests and stuff.


Girl Crush? Witherspoon.. Could she be any nicer, sweeter & cuter?! Probably not.

Boy Crush? Does it have to be a celebrity? Because short of one brief episode of lust for  Leonardo DiCaprio circa 1997, I've never really been one for a celebrity crush.. I do have a real life boy crush though <3
On Weekends... You can usually find me volunteering, working, doing homework and in the fall drinking beer and watching football. 

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree on the linens thing! It's worth every penny!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!! Comments are like birthday presents to me so keep them coming!!! xoxoxo