Friday, October 26, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Shhheeeessshhh...

This week has felt like 5 days of Monday's in a row. If this week were a scary movie or story it would be "The Week of the Never Ending Monday's". I could not be more excited that today is Friday.

But let's find some good in this week...

H54F!!

Praxis
I'm not really excited about this.. but around 6:30 this evening I will be done with it and I won't have to take it again.. hopefully.

Good Friends to Celebrate with!
My two favorite Republican guys and I are going out to celebrate how awesome they are doing for the Victory Campaign.. and me making it through the Praxis alive. I get super excited about celebrating things and in my head I feel crazy adventurous but the end result will probably be more like me drinking two beers and passing out.  Though.. there has been talk to shots.. just not of Tequila.. Bad things happen when tekillya is involved.

Red Lipstick
I got some red lipstick this week to go with my Halloween costume (Snow White) and found out that I can totally pull off a matte blue red lipstick.  Also.. Holy crap there are a lot of red lipsticks out there!!  Now I just need to find a good lip primer so I don't have stained lips for days afterwards.

I got some cute new pretties this week!!
My Kate Spade and Swell Caroline orders came this week and I'm in love! I love me some cute jewelry!! Who doesn't?! 

Biology Lab Practical
Yeah, that happened and I'm stoked about it! I was dreading it and pretty sure I'd do horrible, but I actually feel pretty confident about it.  Mostly though, I'm confident that it's over! I started the semester HATING biology with a passion, but I can say now that I don't hate it that much now and I've made some awesome friends!!

Spring Registration
I registered for my spring classes this week. I was lucky because even though I forgot to register when it first opened I was still able to get all the classes I wanted.  Now, I just want to be done with this semester and start those classes, they sound way more fun than my current ones.  Ask me in the spring if I still feel that way though.

As always, I'm linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk for H54F!!

Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!!

xoxo,
Sammie Joe





4 comments:

  1. i would love to have some "kate spade" orders coming in! so fun!

    annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. your lipstick is hot and poppin girlie!!!

    Found you through the H54F link!! Happy Friday! xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your praxis! Are you a speechie? I don't know if others take that exam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute jewelry! You look so pretty in your red lipstick! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!! Comments are like birthday presents to me so keep them coming!!! xoxoxo