Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linking up today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment.  To die for. Go get it. Now.




DiorShow Waterproof Mascara.  I'm the eternal optimist of mascara purchases, and I can finally say that my hunt for ze (in a french accent) perfect mascara is over.  Run to your nearest Sephora (Store, Online or App) and getchusome.

I'm guest posting for Chelsee @ Southern Beauty Guide tomorrow!! (So go check that out!!)

Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea




Southern Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer (They were out of my usual Peppermint Patty Creamer)



That Katelyn and I stay up watching Private Practice "together" even though we're actually 1084.53 miles apart (I map quested).

We text about the episodes.  They usually go something like this:
Me- "OMG!! IS HE/SHE GOING TO DIE?!"
Katelyn- "Do you want me to tell you?"
Me- "No!"
Katelyn- "okay"
Me (10 minutes later)- "SHONDA WHYYYYYY?!!?!"
 


That I'm FINALLY getting my room in order. It's been a mess y'all.


What are Y'all loving this Wednesday?



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!! Comments are like birthday presents to me so keep them coming!!! xoxoxo