Friday, December 21, 2012

H54F!

Good Morning Y'all!!

I for one stayed out way too late last night so I am super sleepy, but it was worth it. I'm super grumpy and frustrated with like 7,000 different things.  I feel anxious and nervous, but like I'm not really sure what I'm so worked up over.. which just frustrates me even more. <Insert random mumblings, grumblings and unladylike words here>




1. Last day of Work!! Till next Thursday!!
2. New makeup! See my "What's in my MakeUp Bag" post here
3. I got all my friend Christmas presents sent out and only lack 3 presents!
4. Flirting.. I'm painfully out of practice and awkward and ievitabley end up sending an abundance of " ;)" faces.
5. Alcohol. I love it. Don't judge. It eases the holiday pain of waaayyyy too much family time.

6. In an effort to stop being such a brat today: I got Christmas gifties from my members!! I got a Bath & Body Works (Winter Candy Apple... My favorite!) gift set, a really cute mug, a homemade Orange Juice Cake, Homemade Turkey soup (It's sooooo good!!), and (my favorite) a Cajun Filet Biscuit and a Large Coffee from Bojangles.  I Love my members, and my coworkers.  I am so blessed to have this job and be so surrounded by people who truly care.

Linking up with Lauren @ FromMyGreyDesk.

That's all for now! 

Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. I wish we could hang out over the holidays :/

    Alcohol, Christmas Movies and hanging out with Sassy Sammie are a few of my favorite things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! yaay for new makeup! and good luck with flirting. I think most of us are terrible at it...or maybe that is just me. I get to a point where all I can do is giggle and change the subject. hahah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!! Comments are like birthday presents to me so keep them coming!!! xoxoxo