Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's Okay Thursday

Linking up today with Brunch with Amber and A Complete Waste of Make up for:
"It's Okay Thursday"

It's okay...

That I was supposed to work this Saturday, but I told my boss "Meh. You can do it."

That I have no desire to do any thing constructive for at least a week.

That Jerrica and I have been playing phone tag for at least 3 days...
(Actually, this is not really okay.. JER! Call a girl back! and not at like 9pm when you know she's asleep!)

That I bought Moonshine, and I think it's a perfectly acceptable Christmas gift for a "Yankee"

To get really excited and then immediately bummed out about all the Christmas Card cuteness from your married friends (especially when you're the only single one...)

To go out on two different dates with two different guys this week (what what?!)

I feel entitiled to special treatment for kicking the fall semester's ass.
(You work 40 hours a week, take 5 classes and still make the honor roll.. You'll "deserve" that bagle, cookie, ect too!)

to buy your self a little something amongst all that gifting for others.

that I got my coworkers fabulous little gifties, and got my good for nada boss a lame card.



That's all I've got today!! What are you feeling okay about this week?! Tomorrow is Friday!! Get pumped up Y'all!!


12 comments:

  1. Just found you through the linkup! I haven't been very constructive lately either, I am just ready for the holidays and want to relax. And way to go on your semester, you definitely deserve some kudos for that, 40 hours plus 5 classes is alot! Look forward to following you!
    Amie
    eatprayloverun-amie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady!! It was tough, but I did it!!

      Followed you back and I'm looking forward to it!!!

      xoxox

      Delete
  2. I'm coming across that problem of buying myself things while Christmas shopping as well - but I figure as long as its not something I put on a list, its ok right?

    Stopping by from Its OK Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad I'm not alone in buying little gifties for myself!! :)

      Thanks for the follow! I added you as well!!

      xoxo!

      Delete
  3. Lol I think the not being constructive has became an epidemic bc I have it as well lol As for the two different dates with different guys... all I can say is "YOU GO GIRL" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, Thanks girl!! Last night was a great date!! Lobster Ravioli?! Heck yes!! we also talked for almost 3 1/2 hours... so that's a good sign right?!

      xoxo!

      Delete
  4. I just stumbled across your page and love it!

    40 hours a week and 5 classes AND you got A's and B's this semester? That's amazing! I also love the 'It's Okay Thursday' theme. Definitely a good pick-me-up while I'm in the middle of finals!

    dcdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh!! Good Luck on your finals!!! You'll rock them, I'm sure!!


      xoxoxo!!

      Delete
  5. Found you thru the linkup and love your blog :) it's definitely ok to buy yourself a little something too {I have been ;)} stop by anytime!
    Nicole @ www.grubnmarriage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just followed your blog!! Love it!!

      I love LinkParties!! I always find the BEST blogs!!

      xoxoxo!

      Delete
  6. Hi! I found you through the It's OK link up and have to say I totally agree with you on everything! And girrrrrl, 2 dates, work it!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!! Thanks for stopping by!! I added your ADORABLE blog!! Best part of link parties is the awesome blogs your stuble upon!!

      xoxo!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!! Comments are like birthday presents to me so keep them coming!!! xoxoxo