Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's Okay Thursday.

Y'all know I love a good link up! So I'm linking up today with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber from Brunch with Amber for "It's Ok" Thursdays.


It's okay..

That I did some Sammie Shopping when I finished up my Holiday Shopping.  I got some shirts from Loft, some tights, and a belt from Gap, and the original Naked Palette by Urban Decay from Ulta.  People told me to get Naked 2, but I really felt like I'd use the colors in the original more.  So far, I love it. Soooo much!! Now I need a bigger makeup bag for my growing makeup collection.


It's okay..

That I have done nothing this morning other than read blogs, watch Modern Family, and play Candy Crush Saga on Facebook.

It's okay..

That I bought all of the Ricola Cherry Honey cough drops that Walmart had.. I have a cough and they make me better.

It's okay..

That the Boy Meets World sequel has been pretty much the highlight of my week.

It's okay..

That one of my best friends, Katelyn (A Wife's Life) and I talked on the phone for the first time ever in life yesterday.  I love her dearly, even if I've never met her in person.  Oh! and that we discovered "Cat Effects" this week.  So this happened:




It's okay..

That the Human to Cat Translator app has taken over my life.. Cause it makes my BooBooKitty happy, and that makes me happy.





Love you all dearly!!








5 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! Those pictures still crack me up! Love you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tehehe They are my favorite pictures!!! Love Youuuu!! <3

      Delete
  2. That Cat Effects thing is a little scary... for a person like me who is not a cat lover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went into NY & Company yesterday to pick up a gift card for a friend's birthday and spent way more money on me. Hello two new sweaters and a pair of flats! I'm also super excited for the Boy Meets World spinoff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the things you got!

    xo

    love & cheer from thechiffondiary.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!! Comments are like birthday presents to me so keep them coming!!! xoxoxo