Friday, November 9, 2012

H54F

Happy Freaking Friday.

This week has totally. kicked. my. butt. like big time.  I could not be more excited that it's over.  I feel like I'm barely keeping my head above water.  Coming up with 5 things I'm excited about or happy for is really going to be a struggle today..


Spring Registration: I'm not really thrilled so much as it means I'll have one more semester behind me and be one semester closer to graduation.

Thanksgiving: I'm cooking Thanksgiving dinner again this year.  Fingers crossed it goes better than last year.  Which involved the police, and The great Sweet Potato crisis of 2011.

Our Fall Challenge at work is FINALLY over: We started a fall football fitness challenge right after labor day and tomorrow is the last day of it!!! FREAKING FINALLY!!

Great Election results (in my county and state at least).  NC has a Republican governor for the first time in like 20+ years.  How great is that!? and NC went red this year!!  Our Local races were won by a huge margin so despite the crushing blow of the presidency announcement, I'm pleased.

My Friends (I know I say this a lot... but I'd be so lost with out them)

I'm really in need of some thoughts and prayers.  I feel like I'm not headed in the right direction lately and I'm desperately praying that I see the path I need to be on.  If y'all have any to spare, feel free to toss them my way!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!! Comments are like birthday presents to me so keep them coming!!! xoxoxo