Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mas Preguntas


Y'all know I'm crazy for some survey questions!!  Enjoy!

01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
True story.. at first I was like “meh.” But then I got to know him, and he’s incredible.  He makes me want to be a better person.  He's smart, and funny, and kind, and best of all.. he's a just a wonderful man.
 
02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
My arm hurts a bit where I gave blood yesterday.. and I woke up feeling sick.  I can’t decide if I’m legit feeling sick, or if I’m just still sick over the election results. Yep. I’m that person.
 
03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
How lucky I am to have a bestie who puts up with my dramatics. (Love you Jer!)
 
04: what are you listening to?
Music at Curves.. Specifically our new “Team Spirit” cd that has songs like “Hey Mickey” and “Jump!”.  It’s wayyyy too early for this nonsense.
 
05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
Biology tonight…
 
06: where do you think your best friend is right now?
She had better be in bed! It’s stupid early in Arizona!

07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
My cat!... That’s sad..
 
08: sex on the first date?
Absolutely not!
 
09: kiss on the first date?
If there’s chemistry!
 
10: is there one person you want to be with right now?
Yep…
 
11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
Not always.. but I’m getting there.
 
12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
Yes. I would like to say that I'm crazy about you, and that you should be crazy about me too.  You give me butterflies. I love the way you throw your head back and laugh.  You have cute facial hair, and I love that you care so much about other people.  You have the best taste in music.  I like that we accidentally coordinate our outfits.  I like that you are completely okay with my moderate shopping problem.  You give the best hugs, and even though I'm not much of a hugger, I found myself needing/looking forward to your hugs.   I love to hate when you tickle me until I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe.  I want to go to Africa with you.  I want to go to church with you and study the word of God with you.  I can see us being youth leaders together. I want to travel with you. I want to do mission work with you. I know that I'm not perfect, that I'm really far from it.  I care a little bit too much about my appearance and football. I use foul language on occasion.  I'm damaged and I come with some baggage.  I want you to be the one who helps me unpack my baggage. I want to be with you and never let you go.  I want us to fall in love.  I just want you to pick me.  Can that be okay with you please?
 
13: what are three things you did today?
Um.. got dressed, drank coffee, came to work? It’s 6:30! Your expectations can't be that high already!
 
14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
It depends on the friend! I’m probably too old for sleepovers though.
 
15: what is your favorite kind of gum?
Orbit Cinnamint
 
16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
Is it bad for me to say no?
 
17: what is on your wrists right now?







 
18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
Currently.
 
19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
I can only hope.

20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
Yeah. I think so.. It makes me sad.
 
21: have you ever wasted your time on someone?
Who hasn’t?!
 
22: can you do the alphabet in sign language?
Probably half of it..
 
23: how have you felt today?
Considering I’ve only been up for about two hours, I feel sleepy, grumpy, and bashful.  Those are emotions and dwarves.  
 
24: you receive $60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
Nail polish? Shoes? TacoBell? Who knows…
 
25: what is wrong with you right now?
I feel sort of nauseous and panicky.  I also feel really sad because my boys are leaving today.

26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
Americans… Seriously?! 4 more years?!
 
27: would you rather have Starbucks or jamba juice right now?
Starbucks.  Yummm..
 
28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
Cause he was an abusive unfaithful douche.
 
29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
I think I went to bed around 10.. but after oversleeping on Monday and being late for work for the first time ever, I didn’t sleep well cause I was worried I’d oversleep again.
 
30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
15 minutes ago on the phone, but we have a constant group fb chat going.  Did y'all know that guys do this too!? crazy!
 
31: what were you doing an hour ago?
Opening up Curves, so turning on the lights and computer and stuff.
 
32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
Thanksgiving Break, The semester FINALLY ending, Going to Rhode Island.
 
33: are you wearing jeans right now?
Nope. Yoga pants.
 
34: are you a patient person?
Sometimes… Not usually.
 
35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
I sure could!
 
36: favorite color?
Pink. Duh.
 
37: did you have a dream last night?
I did.. I’m choosing to believe that it was a premonition. 
 
38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
Yoga Pants.. we just talked about this!
 
39: if someone could be cuddling you right now who would it be? 
This guy I'm pretty crazy about..
  
40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
Um yes! I love my friends very very much!
 
41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
YES!!! TELLLL ME YOU  REALLY REALLY LIIIKKKEEEE ME!!!
 
42: do you like meeting new people?
I do! But I can usually tell within a few minutes if I’m going to like you or not.
 
43: are you afraid of falling in love?
Only sort of terrified..
 
44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself?
Self harmed by staying in an abusive relationship far longer than I should have.

45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Yep.  It makes me happy.
 
46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
Only about once every day..



1 comment:

  1. love that monogrammed necklace!

    have a wonderful night! Stop by thechiffondiary.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!! Comments are like birthday presents to me so keep them coming!!! xoxoxo