Wednesday, January 9, 2013

ABC's of Me! (A Very Random Wednesday!)

Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately.
Last week I sort of lost my job.  I say sort of because I wasn't fired, and I didn't quit.  My hours got cut back, my feelings got hurt, and I basically said "I'm looking for another job".  Going from 40+ hours every week down to like 10-15, well Sammie likes to Shop and that is just not going to cut it.  It's just not worth my time.  Add to this the fact that I routinely went in on my days off and didn't get paid for it, bought all the supplies (toilet paper, paper towels, ect) and never got reimbursed for it, I  decorated and undecorated for the Holidays by myself, and really it's just time for me to move on.  I love my coworkers, I love my members, but it is time for me to find a job where I will be appreciated.
Anywho, I found this fab little list after Mariel from LivingForHisGlory posted it! 
Y'all know I LOVE some listy type questions!
 
A: Age. I am 24 years young!
B: Bed Size.  I have a full since it's just me and my room is microscopic.
C: Chore you hate.  Dishes.  I hate touching other people's plates after they've eaten off them.. Idk why but it really grosses me out.
D: Dogs.  I'm much more of a Cat person.  I like most dogs, but they can make me kind of nervous, and I'm sort of allergic.
E: Essential start to your day. Coffee.  Coffee makes me a very happy girls.
F: Favorite Color. Pink.. duh!
G: Gold or Silver.  Either, I rock them both.
H: Height. 5'5.. okay.. 5'4.5... but I round up.
I: Instruments play(ed).  Piano, Guitar and Violin.. But I don't play any of them anymore.
J: Job Title.  Currently I'm a Circuit Coach for a Gym, but I'm also looking for another better job. Oh! and a Full time Student
K: Kids. I don't have them, and I'm not 100% sure I want them.. Babies really freak me out.  I like kids, but babies are scary.  Maybe I'll adopt a precocious 7 year old.
L: Live. North Carolina
M: Married.  Nope.  Maybe someday again..
N: Nicknames. Sam, SJB, Sammie, Sammie Joe, Hey You!
O: Overnight Hospital Stays.  None.
P: Pet Peeves. Too many to name.  Fakes, Name Calling, WannaBe's, Drama Queen's
Q: Quote. I have so many favorite quotes, and words to live by but today's is: Keep your Head, Heels and Standards High.
R: Righty or Lefty. Righty
S: Siblings. One older sister.  16 years older to be exact.
T: Time you wake up.  By Alarm: 4am. Naturally: between 8:30-9
U: University attended. Pfeiffer University.
V: Vegetables you dislike.  Lima Beans
W: What makes you run late.  Not being able to find shoes.  9 times out of 10, I'm missing like one shoe.. and I will spend 5-10 minutes looking for it, and then usually I end up changing my outfit to match a pair of shoes that I can actually find.
X: Xrays you've had.  Teeth and my hand when I broke it.
Y: Yummy Food.  OMG.. I love food so much.  Last night I made a super yummy Chicken Casserole.  Hot Homemade Chips and Ranch, Cookies hot out of the oven that are still gooey in the middle.. I make lots of yummy food. Maybe I should start posting recipes on here? What do YOU think?
Z: Zoo Animals.  My Favorite's are the big cats.  Big Pretty Cats.
Linking up today 
Wednesday Walkabout
Weekly Wednesday BlogHop
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Recipes! Recipes! Recipes! My vote goes to posting them! I LOOOVE to cook and I'm always looking for new ones! I have lots that I want to post as well....when I get around to it!

    Babies freak me out too! I am 100% not having kids. I went through a divorce 2 years ago and my first husband really wanted them so I was on the fence but now I know fo sho that they're just not for me.

    Good luck in your quest for a new job!

    Lots of Love,

    The NB
    http://nuttybrunettelove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your always sweet words!!! I'll be sure to post more recipes!!


      xoxoxoxo!

      Delete
  2. Hey Sammie! :) I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) Details are on my blog: http://prayersandpearls.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Thanks Doll!! At first I was like "..but I've already gotten one once!" but I see that it was your second time as well so double yay!!!

      Thanks for following!! Love you and your blog!

      xoxoxo!

      Delete
  3. Great post!!! Girl I seriously thought we were the same age! It looks like we have a lot in common...as we already knew lol haha I hope you are having a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!! Comments are like birthday presents to me so keep them coming!!! xoxoxo