Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Reading...

The one thing I've been so stinking excited about with school being over, was actually getting to read.  Not because my professor told me to read chapters 3-6. Not because I needed to look over a student's IEP before a conference, but just reading for pure enjoyment.  Here's a list of books that have been patiently waiting for my 68 days (or so..) of summer bliss. 
 
 
 
Revenge Wears Prada
Whistling Dixie in a Nor'Easter
Yankee Doodle Dixie
 Magnolia Wednesdays
Anything by Mary Kay Andrews
Gone Girl
Deep Down True
I also tend to re-read Gone with the Wind in the summer, or over Christmas, so that could happen as well.
What are y'all reading this summer? Is anyone else interested in doing a book swap/exchange? Or even a blog book club?
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I reread Gone Girl last week - SO FREAKIN' GOOD. You'll have to let me know what you think of it! I think I have Revenge Wears Prada on hold at the library, so I'll definitely read that when it gets in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read a ton since I moved my parents to my town over two years ago!!! That's depressing... I might need to check out some of those titles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!! Comments are like birthday presents to me so keep them coming!!! xoxoxo